Monday, July 19, 2004

Woke up this morning, felt heavy on my head. (Must've been the chardonnay from last night) My stomach growls not with hunger, but of discomfort. (Should be the seafood last night) My mind spins, way outta control. (Is it just me, or is my world spinning outta control?) My body, weak. (It MUST be the chardonnay) Anyways, Happy Birthday dad! You're one year younger! You look like my elder brother more than my father anyways. Hehe.. Cheers to Mr Neo. =D
 
Have you ever felt as if you're bein' caught in a web, and you're stuck? The more you try to move outta it, the more you get entangled. The confusion, the fear. The solution: Let it be and go with your instinct. You don't wanna be caught in this web forever, do you?
 
The morning feels heavy. Something's wrong. I don't feel quite right. Is something gonna happen? Be safe ya'll. I love you guys.